Age 16 years
Novo member since 2017
I joined Youth Council at the end of 2017 so I am one of the newest members. I love to hang out with my firneds and family. I alway enjoy lazy Sundays on my bed with my dog and my best friend – Netflix. When I finish school, I want to go to University and I would love to work behind the scenes on movies or TV shows.
- Favourite form of exercise?
Running from my responsibilities
- Best advice you were ever given?
“You should definitely not stop breathing” – Steph Hartshorn
- If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be?
- What is your favourite TV show or movie?
- What is one of your favourite quotes?
“He has a vegetable next to his name”
- What’s your favourite day of the week, why?
Tuesday because of Youth Council
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Ariana Grande’s One Love Manchester Performance
- The best part of waking up is..?
Looking on my window sill and seeing my plants which are dying because I forget to water them
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I don’t have 30 minutes of free time, I’m a busy person
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
I’m still a kid